I received a demand letter today from Vision Friendly requiring me to take down the prior blog post.
My gut reaction- and my response to the lawyer was to prove how the post didn't have any defamatory content- but upon rereading it for the first time in 3 months, I have concluded that indeed- there are some unsubstantiated claims. I am de-publishing the entry and rethinking how things are worded so that it will be more editorial and opinion-centric in nature. I am, of course, very passionate about web design and cleaning up the internet- but my intentions are not to be harmful to others. Stay tuned...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just spent two weeks working for Vision Friendly. Mistake. Negativity in the air so thick it could be cut with a knife, and all because of an owner who cannot be pleased, and seems to have no idea what is actually needed to run the business well. For some reason, he called me 'goofball' instead of my name, which did not generate any respect in me.
ReplyDelete